Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Lead Painter's League 11 - Round 4 - Arrival

Quite a while back I encountered a picture of some 28mm Clue miniatures sculpted by Mark Copplestone for the 'Cluedo: Super Sleuth' game (very nicely painted by 'Orctrader'). I managed to shortly thereafter acquire a boxed game on eBay. True to form, it took a couple years to get to them and painted them in time for an LPL entry.




I had already started the 3D Clue board, which is now mostly done except for interior furniture.

 













11 comments:

  1. Very cool stuff! I'm going to have to have a look for that on eBay as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the group over on LAF and loved them. The building looks fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, so many realistic details inside the buildings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work on this board! Truly magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant! A great idea really well executed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see how the board/manor looks now, a few years down the line! It’s amazing!! You are indeed very talented! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much progress sadly... but that's the way I work sometimes. Years go by and then viola!
      Funny enough I have acquired more items for this build, recently, so it it still simmering!

      Delete
  7. Did you ever finish this? I’d also love to see/buy the finished thing!!!! 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have acquired more items for this build within the last few months, so I'm still working on it :)

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete